CONDITIONS FOR THE COLLECTION OF DATA
Spain Student Housing service: Sharetribe Ltd
info (at) sharetribe.com
1. DATA OF THE HOLDER
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform you of the entity that owns the domain "spainhousin.es" is Name: SAN ANTONIO MANAGEMENT COMPANY, S.L. (hereinafter SPAIN HOUSING) CIF: B05543491 Address Av los Jerónimos, 135 GUADALUPE 30107 Murcia Telephone: 968278815 Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The purpose of these terms and conditions of use is to define the conditions governing the edition and use of the web pages and services located at the electronic address www.spainhousing.es and to regulate such use. Any user who accesses the information and services offered in the aforementioned domain is subject to this document. In addition, certain services may be affected by specific terms and conditions, accessible, where appropriate, on the corresponding portals and which must be read and will also be mandatory for the user.
3. OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
In the use of the information and services offered through ucam.edu, users have the following obligations: Make use in good faith in relation to the information and services that SPAIN HOUSING offers through this website The intellectual and industrial property rights of SPAIN HOUSING and third parties will be respected, in accordance with current legislation. Collaborate with SPAIN HOUSING, when the commission of illegal or criminal acts in relation to the use of SPAIN HOUSING's computer and telematic resources is known. Not to engage in illegal or illegal activities of any kind, and particularly, to spread content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, sexist nature, in support of terrorism or an attack on human rights, or act to the detriment of the rights to privacy, honor, self-image or against the dignity of people.
4. DATA PROTECTION SPAIN HOUSING
Wishes to inform users of the website of its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data that it collects from them when viewing the site, the use of the services offered on it, social networks and another electronic medium. The collection of personal data, the treatment and its subsequent use are subject to the legislation in force in Spain regarding data protection, currently established by the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD) and its complementary regulations, and by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) is repealed. SPAIN HOUSING will only be responsible and will guarantee the confidentiality and security regarding the personal data collected from the user through the website, having no responsibility whatsoever for the treatment and subsequent use of personal data that may be carried out by third parties. information society service providers that operate outside the website.
When are personal data of users collected on the website? SPAIN HOUSING informs its users that the collection of personal data could be carried out, mainly, through the forms that SPAIN HOUSING includes on the website in the future and in which SPAIN HOUSING is identified as responsible for the data collected. through them. SPAIN HOUSING informs the users of the website that the optional or mandatory nature of completing all the requested data will be previously notified. If you do not want SPAIN HOUSING to process your personal data, please refrain from completing the existing forms on the website. In any case, you will be expressly and legibly informed of the conditions in which personal data is collected and the purposes for which they will be used, of the obligation to provide them or not, of the rights that the user assists, of the conditions under which they can be exercised, and any other additional information that may be necessary.
Exercise of rights
The Treatment Manager informs you that users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation to data processing and data portability, by any of the following means: The exercise of these rights by the user must be carried out by directing a written communication, together with the photocopy of the National Identity Document or other valid means that proves the identity of the user, to the following address: SAPIN HOUSING, at Avda los Jerónimos 135 30107 Guadalupe (Murcia). This communication will contain the following information: Name and surname of the user. Request in which the request is specified. Address for the purpose of notifications, date and signature of the user. Documents accrediting the request that you formulate, if applicable. By email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org to which you must send a communication from the account registered in our files. Said communication will contain the same information as that indicated in the previous section. SPAIN HOUSING informs users that the exercise of these rights is very personal, so that only the user himself may exercise said rights with respect to the personal data of which he is the legitimate owner. However, and in cases where it is exceptionally admitted, the user's authorized representative may exercise the rights that the user assists in the terms set forth, provided that the aforementioned communication is accompanied by the document accrediting such representation.
Identifying personal data is kept as long as a contractual relationship with the student or the interested party is maintained, remains registered in the service and has not expressly requested the cancellation and cancellation of data, and always within the minimum period required by law. The collected data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected or recorded. In the event that the data collected is intended to be used for a purpose other than that which had been collected, the prior consent of the interested parties will be required. Minors If the user is a minor, SPAIN HOUSING warns of the need to have the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives for the communication of their personal data, so SPAIN HOUSING requests that you refrain from using the mail service electronic and / or completion of forms if you do not have the consent of parents, guardians or legal representatives, SPAIN HOUSING not being otherwise responsible for the minor's actions.
5. ACCESS TO SERVICES WITH LOGIN
SPAIN HOUSING provides certain users, depending on the relationship with it, access to certain services that require their identification and authentication. In the use of these services the user has the following obligations: Keep secret of the keys or passwords of access to the services of restricted access, being forbidden to provide the user data and password to third parties. Passwords must not be stored in files, media or any other place where they can be accessed by people without authorization. You should always use strong passwords that incorporate eight or more characters, capital letters, numbers or signs and that they should not be words, names or concepts. Access to these applications is prohibited without the corresponding authorizations. SPAIN HOUSING will only be responsible for the security measures related to access to said services.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The design, source code, logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on the spainhousing.es domain belong to SPAIN HOUSING and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. The total or partial reproduction of the contents object of this document is prohibited without requesting authorization.
7. COOKIES POLICY
What types of cookies do we use?
The cookies used by this website can be distinguished according to the following criteria:
1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them: Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish: Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor of the page has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated: According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish: Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of purchased products). Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose: Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between: Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
8. CHANGES TO THIS LEGAL NOTICE
These terms and conditions are applicable from the date of publication of the same. SPAIN HOUSING reserves the right to modify it without more requirements than making the corresponding notices to the users of the pages contained in the domain spainhousing.es